Friday, July 1, 2016

Stampin' Up Catalogue 2016/17


Oh dear, my poor neglected blog.


Please note I have now uploaded the new 2016/17 Stampin' Up catalogue which can be viewed by clicking on the cover image to the right. The above image shows projects featuring some of the new stamps and dies.

I now show my own hand made cards on Pinterest, where I also post ideas and inspiration from other pinners. You can view all my boards by clicking on the Pinterest button above right.

From time to time when Stampin' Up announce special offers or campaigns I will post the information here to keep you up to date. Please contact me if you have any queries in connection with Stampin' Up or their products, and I am more than happy to fulfil orders for you, my contact details are above.

In the meantime enjoy your crafting and enjoy the summer - when it finally comes!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment